Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Boston Olympics

My opinion on Boston being turned down for the Olympics is that it is wrong and we should been able to host them. One of the examples I think really stands out is the vibe. Boston is a great city and the people here are awesome, but if we hosted an Olympic games there would lots more people in the city to talk and hang out with and people would be happy and excited for the upcoming events. I believe the city would be way happier if we hosted an Olympics. My second reason we should have hosted the Olympics is that it would force the city to clean up and messes or projects the city has created and never finished. The city would be cleaner, the air would be fresher and the people would be happier, Boston should have hosted the Olympics. 

1 comment:

  1. I disagree with your stance on the 2024 Olympics. While I believe that the Olympics would bring many people to Boston, those people could not all be provided parking and living space. Furthermore, the rate of crime in the city would also have increased.

    ReplyDelete