Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Restaurant Survey

1. It was hard to come up with the right questions as I did not want to offend anybody but also make the questions easy to understand and relevant. It was hard. 

2. My survey was a little different as it asked more questions on what type of atmosphere and or style/ fad that the restaurant had. It was geared more towards how much people liked going there but not only for the food but for other reasons as well. 

3. My demographic questions did help me a little with the results especially in the gender department as more than half of the people who took my survey were male and in the age section more than half were 13-17 years of age. This will help me gear the food and style of my restaurant towards those people. 

4. One thing that my results really helped me with is the fact that when people go to restaurants they are more concerned about the food then anything else

5. 18 responses

6.


7. For an apprentice project i would like it if we went outside and do something for like the school in teams and see which team would sell the most, and then that team could get a study for one period.

No comments:

Post a Comment